Thursday 20 March 2008

My idol's not a paedophile

Download

INTRO:

G D/F# Em7 Am C

Not such a long time ago, I can still remember how that

Em D

music used to make me smile.

G D/F# Em7 Am C

And I knew if I had my chance that I could make those people dance

Em C D

And maybe they'd be happy for a while.

Em Am Em Am

But January made me shiver, with every paper I saw delivered.

C G/B Am C D

Bad news on the doorstep, I couldn't take one more step.

G D/F# Em Am7 D

I can't remember if I cried when I saw him by a child’s side,

G D/F# Em C D7 G C G

Something touched me deep inside, the day, the music, died.

CHORUS:

G D C

They say my idol is a paedophile

G D C

And now my idol’s got a police file

VERSE:

Em C D G

He didn’t mean to cause a big sensation

Downloading pictures of a younger generation

The things he did look awful cold

Maybe should a died before he got old

BRIDGE:

Am C

Oh no, say it ain’t so,

D D

I don’t believe…

CHORUS

VERSE:

Like pinball wizard it has to be a fix.

Wrote wizard with such a supple wrist……….

BRIDGE

CHORUS

OUTRO:

A D

The kids are alright x3

No comments: