Wednesday 19 March 2008

Just a little girl

Download

VERSE
Em C
I was out til four last night
Em C
Hangover is kicking in

Late for work but I do not care
What'll they do? Fire me?

BRIDGE
Em
They don't know, they don't care
D/F#
I forge my timesheets with hours to spare

CHORUS
G
'Cause I'm just a little girl
C
What harm can I do?
Em
I sing myself to sleep at night
D/F#
I'll do what ever the f**k I like

'Cause I'm just a little girl
Take pity on me
The sorry white world of male mankind
Can kiss my sweet tight perty behind

Yes I'm just a little girl
C
And you'll listen to me
D
Like it or not

VERSE 2
I believe that redundancy
Is coming soon, that's why I stay

I do f**k all anyway
Nobody cares, so do they

BRIDGE
My boss is a f**k, he's got no guts
I open my eyes and just look up

CHORUS

MIDDLE
A ; ; C
I'm going through the motions
Em
Of living every day
C
How I would be different
Em
If circumstances changed

Conflicting emotions
Mount up every day
And I know will be different
When circumstances change

CHORUS

No comments: