Wednesday 19 March 2008

All that is mine is thine

Download

VERSE
Bm G
Such beauty as before me
Bm
Want not for a thing
G
No toil of a working life
Bm
Should hagger thy shape

No dirt should ever take thy shine
Or roughen thou skin
No breathe should go to waste
Or dark hair escape

[Space]

If thou art ever hungry love
Into my flesh bite
Wow betide thirst becomes you
Drain this arm

I want what I still have
With all my might
Querido
Querida

CHORUS:
D A G
All that is mine is thine
D A G
All that is mine is thine

VERSE
What little knowledge I know
Thou must use
All muscles in this sinewed frame
Call and command

The objects in my humble trove
Come and choose
My days are devoted
To thy demands

CHORUS

MIDDLE
Dm
For you I give my throne
Am
All that I own
Em
Gladly

That thee might share my glory
Later recount my story
Fondly

For you I give it gladly
My heart requests it madly
My love

Might heart I hear bestowest
That it will be loved and growest
On and on

MIDDLE x2 (instrumental)

VERSE (instrumental)

VERSE (quiet/mutted)
If a puddle dare to bar you dear
I lay down with glee
Chance snot becomes a burden then
Take my sleeve

When thou feel’st cold or chill
Set upon fire me
If t’s a bore that I should turn into
Take my leave

CHORUS (quiet/mutted)

CHORUS x2

No comments: