Monday 3 December 2012

Tall tales of tranquility



VERSE
G                                         C            G
I talk and I sing of Ayurveda and things
Em                                                G
Things that I dream, but never have seen

I’m fast to believe and I’m faster to preach
Of all the things that are still out of my reach

BRIDGE
Bm                                    C                        G
And I’ve told tall tales of tranquility
Em                                                G
But no one in the know believes me

Bm                                    C                        G
That all will be solved if your routine is right
Em                        C                        D
And to be believed would be nice

CHORUS
Some kind of paradise
Paradise
Paradise
Paradise

VERSE
Do I say come jump with me cos it’s me that I won’t choose
What is it left that I still have to lose?

If it’s as good as I say then I’ll never go away
But I've already made plans to leave

BRIDGE + CHORUS

No comments: