Monday 3 December 2012

Falling


VERSE
C
I’ve been out there all this time
                                     Am
Going through the motions finding out what’s mine

And hard, oh man you know it’s hard
Find out the right way, joining up the stars

BRIDGE
F                                              C
And I was once like you are now
F                                              C
Confused by everything, and wondering how
Am
Losing my way
F
Losing my mind
G
Lost in this time

CHORUS
C
Falling in pieces
Am
Falling apart
F
Falling for anything
G
Right from the start

Falling away
Falling in debt
Falling behind
I can’t forget

VERSE
I been wandering these streets
Remembering the friends that I had back then

And I’ve how it was
Climbing all around her, bouncing up the walls

BRIDGE

CHORUS
Send me my baby
Send me a sign
Send me to paradise
All of the time

Send me the high life
Send me my woes
Send me something
Nobody knows

No comments: