Monday 3 December 2012

Italy & me


VERSE
F
I met you on the road
                                     Am
Dressed in long forgotten clothes
            Bf                                                C
Your smile was the biggest that I’d ever seen

We were young we free
But not as much as we should be
With hindsight I know we got caught up in it

BRIDGE
But it’s no time, for regrets
When there’s still time to remedy it

CHORUS
Italy
And me
When you’re hunting for the good life
It’s the good life you will see

Italy
And me
You know I need you baby
When you’re lying next to me

(Instrumental)

VERSE
The people here are strange
And the situations strained
There ar

But it’s our boat and it’s our course
And we’ve weathered far much worse
I remember times I couldn’t keep it down

BRIDGE + CHORUS

MIDDLE
Am      F
Where your body is
Isn’t often where your heads at
The problems it causes
We’re living with them always
Teleportation
Happens all across the nation
Let’s all, join hands

CHORUS

No comments: