Friday 20 May 2011

Love like this

VERSE
G
Breakfasts sitting on the table
D
I made it specially for you babe
C                          D
I listen to you shower

We'll eat then go into the sunshine
Seize the day and all that we find
Afterwards we'll shut out the world

BRIDGE
Em          G
This is our time
Em           D
Yours and mine

CHORUS
G D
Who knew a love like this
C. G
In this age could still exist

Who knew a love like this
A world of sun and bliss

Am
And today is our day
C
Happy living our way
I want to be
Em D
Always in your arms

VERSE
Sitting at home waiting for you
The house is cold we both adore you
Waiting for your warmth

I hear your feet outside the front door
Your keys inside I'm waiting no more
I fall into your arms

BRIDGE

CHORUS

MIDDLE
Am. C
Can we freeze this moment?
Can we make time stand still?
Can we stay forever?
In this world of bliss
D
Cos today is....

CHORUS

No comments: