Sunday, 29 May 2011

Dumpster diving

VERSE
G
For some time now I've had my eye on you
Em
And to win your heart, I've made my mission to do
C                                                                                                D
It's gonna have to be something special, cos you're widely desired

VERSE
You're a healthy girl, who loves to cook and eat
And I know the way, that our hearts can meet
Together we'll create the biggest feast you've ever seen

BRIDGE
Even though I'm a poor man
I've got a secret plan
To the banquet of your dreams

Gonna take you...

CHORUS
G
Dumpster diving
C
Put you in the mood honey
D
Without spending any money
G
Dumpster diving

VERSE
Bring a torch and gloves, and a crate to stand on
And when jump in girl, choose something soft to land on
Then sink into the delights down below

It might look dirty, a bit of a mess
But open the black bags, food's sealed and fresh
All the food the supermarkets aren't allowed to sell

BRIDGE
It's easy just let go
There's one thing you should know
Don't open the meat bag

CHORUS

VERSE
I know the bakery with same day bread
The cheese cake shop
I'll take you to the finest spots in town

Some people say it's risky, but you'll find it fun
If security come, get ready to run
But it's not illegal, we're doing the world a favour

BRIDGE
We'll finish by the florists
I'll assemble you a stunning bouquet
To end our perfect day

CHORUS

OUTRO
Em
We'll pack it away in the middle of the night
             D
Then make love by the fridge light

CHORUS
Dumpster diving
Gonna make sweet love tonight
Dumpster diving
Gonna make a sweet tonight
Dumpster diving

MIDDLE
Unlike the food, I've found my mate
I know our love, won't have a sell-by date
A steady supply of food will preserve our love

OUTRO
I've got so many lyrics, so much to say
I'll put the rest in the freezer for another day

No comments: