Thursday 8 July 2010

Mel Gibson, bad bastard

VERSE 1
Dm                        G
"The Jews are responsible,
     C                          Am
for all the wars in the world"
Dm                                            G
"You mother fucker. I'm going to fuck you."
C                                                      Am
"What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"
Dm     F       C
"Are you a jew?"

CHORUS
Em                  Am                        C
What goes through Mel Gibson's mind?
Em                 Am                          C
What goes through Mel Gibson's mind?
Em                Am                           F
What goes through Mel Gibson's tiny tiny
G          Em       Am
tiny tiny tiny tiny mind?
F      G     C
God only knows

VERSE 2
"I am going to come and burn the house down
but you will blow me first."

"You look like a pig in heat,
and if you're raped it will be your fault."
"Are you a jew?"

CHORUS

MIDDLE
Am                                 C
"How dare you act like a bitch
F                                    C
when I have been so f***ing nice."
Am   G
I need a drink

C                            Em
The world is against me
F                          G      C
Now I know how Jesus felt

CHORUS

No comments: