Tuesday 27 July 2010

Couchsurfer's riposte

VERSE 1
E
Beware of hidden dangers
And don't stay with strangers
B
Bad things do go on

Book well in advance
And don't leave things to chance
Make sure all the Ts are crossed

CHORUS
E
Those are your fears
A                                   B
Don't put your weight on me
E
Those are your fears
A                                 B
Don't challenge the way I see

VERSE 2
Be sure to guard you home
From the many threats unknown
Lock your windows and doors

Better keep a gun
To protect you from someone
If they try to get in

CHORUS

MIDDLE
           A                          B
If you carry fear when you go
       E                    A
And think of scenarios
         E                A               B
Then you will surely see them realised

But I've travelled and I've seen
Friendliness wherever I've been
If you carry it in you

No comments: