Saturday 31 July 2010

Drama star

VERSE 1
                      Dm
Nothing's ever easy with you
                           Am
You'll always find some trouble to get to
                      C
There's nothing more that I want to do
                      Dm
I know that's enough now I'm through

Why you always stealing the scene?
I think you'll forever be sixteen
Always a young drama queen
I don't what to hear where you've been

CHORUS
Am       C            Dm
I don't want your drama x4

VERSE 2
You're always ready with an excuse
Of why you're needing help, it's a ruse
You're showing us how easily your bruise
It's like if you're alone they you lose

And nothing is ever your fault
There's always another reason to blame
And you're so bare-faced, where's you shame?
I think you just think it's a game

CHORUS

MIDDLE
Why do you need so much attention?
I just want a quiet life
It used to be entertaining, now it's just a drag
Put the handbook back in your bag

CHORUS

No comments: