Thursday 5 November 2020

Mouth Breather



VERSE
A                            F#m
Well his bad breath is deadly
D                            A
And his teeth are decayed
F#m            D           E
His dentist is a worried man

A                            F#m
All because he never used
D                            A
His nose like he should
D             E           A
Things are going downhill from here

CHORUS
                              D
Cos he's a mouth breather
                                            A
He doesn't sleep cos he's a mouth breather
                                           D
My mama didn't raise no mouth breather
                                                   A
You look so poorly, cos you're mouth breather
E                       D       A
Who know so many side effects?

VERSE
Now his chin is receding
And his face is too thin
So much he's got an overbite

At school he's no attention
Cos he don't sleep so good
Now they got him on Ritalin

CHORUS

MIDDLE
F#m
After years of poor sleeping
A
Made worse by the drugs
Bm                D
He's failed academically

Now he's a labourer
Thinks he's a failure
He draws in a long breath

Then  let's out a deep sigh
"It's not cos I didn't try"             
If only then I had known why

CHORUS
 E                                A
Nobody saw I was a "Mouth Breather"
                                                   F#m
They could have warned me "Mouth Breather"
                                               D
They should have called me a "Mouth Breather"
                        E
I would have changed 

Now I've poor immunity "Mouth Breather"
Zero opportunity "Mouth Breather"
I lost my dreams "Mouth Breather"
It's too late for me

But think of the children "Mouth Breather"
Save one of them "Mouth Breather"
Shout out to everyone "Mouth Breather"
The cycle must stop

INSTRUMENTAL OUTRO




No comments: