Monday 31 January 2011

Crimes against wisdom

VERSE
Gm
I'm a Vata-Pitta and I'm in constant conflict
Cm
Shifting back and forth, the chaos I inflict
Gm
Pitta makes me hungry but Vata can't digest it
Cm                                                           Dm
I pile food on my plate and wake up feel congested


CHORUS
Cm
These crimes against wisdom
I know that I did them
Gm
Before I even knew I was wrong
Bm
Ignorance doesn't hide the crime / Guilty I say no sir
Your body still does the time / I blame it on my dosha
Gm
Nobody can defend you
D                                Cm
I'm an habitual offender
Bad a bad a pa pa (whisper) x2

VERSE
Pitta wants to command but Vata gives me doubts
Fear and anger alternate, when I'm stressed you'll hear me shout
I'm always trying to do things, I never can relax
I'm burdening my body with an ever-growing tax

CHORUS

VERSE
In the summer I'm a Pitta on a mission, nothing will stop my success
I'm hyper-critical and judgemental, I do everything to excess
I crave alcohol and spicy food, and the edge from caffeine
My hair is falling out and I blame it on my genes

CHORUS

No comments: