Monday, 31 January 2011

Crimes against wisdom

VERSE
Cm
I'm a Vata-Pitta and I'm in constant conflict
Gm
Shifting back and forth, the chaos inflict
Cm
Pitta makes me hungry but Vata can't digest it
Gm
I pile food on my plate and wake up feel congested

Pitta wants to command but Vata gives me doubts
Fear and anger alternate, when I'm stressed you'll hear me shout
I always trying to do things, I never can relax
I'm burdening my body with an over-growing tax...

CHORUS
Gm
These crimes against wisdom
I know that I did them
Cm
Before I even knew I was wrong
Gm
Ignorance doesn't hide the crime
My body still does the time
Gm
Nobody can defend you
D
I'm an habitual offender

VERSE
I'm solid kapha
I don't do my exercise, Sometimes I don't go outside
I can't get out a bed, it takes a bomb to wake

CHORUS
Guilty I say no sir
I blame it on my dosha
But it doesn't mean it's not a crime

VERSE
I'm a Vata hear me natter, and my never-ending chatter

No comments: