Monday 31 January 2011

Ayurveda

VERSE
A                   F#
I was in the dark
D                                  E
Wandering and missing something

After years of being lost
I finally heard of rumour of something

BRIDGE
F#                              E
And it was wise and wonderful
F#                              E
Something sure and powerful
F#                              E
The knowledge that I had sort
D
Around me
E
I saw

CHORUS (same chords as verse)
Guidelines
Pathways
Light lines
Logical

Destiny
Purified
That fate rides on
It was Ayurveda......
The science of live
Ayrurveda.......
The power and the light

VERSE
I explored it and read
And slowly tried to become it

It's simplicity was hard
After a lifetime of enforced complexity

BRIDGE
But it was wise and wonderful
So sure and powerful
The knowledge that I had sought
Clearly
I saw

CHORUS

MIDDLE
F#                        D
For one second, I saw it
F#
To soon, to soon

CHORUS

No comments: