Sunday 12 December 2010

Wifi?

VERSE
C
I've searched this whole city
Em
I've wandered all day
F                          G
On a mission to connect to the world

For signals in cafes
And bars in bars
I walked with my laptop held high

Please here the question I cry

CHORUS
C
Do you have wifi?
Am
Please be a nice guy
F
Give me the password
G
I must get online

VERSE
My temper is frayed
My nerves are rubbed raw
I haven't been online in days

All the signals are blocked
And security blocked
Do they think that I'm going to steal it?

My status is old
My blogs out of date
My twitter will whither and die

Please hear the question I cry

CHORUS

OUTRO
Am   Em
At last, in a small cafe
Am                       Em
A quiet little place, hidden away
F
You wouldn't think it from looking
G
But they have it, at last

C
I'm online (Oh God! I can't believe it!)
Am
I'm online (Hallelujah)
F
I'm online (Praise jesus)
G
I'm online (Come on everybody)

I'm online (This is too good to be true)
I'm online (In accepting this award I want to thank...)
I'm online (I'm over the moon!)
I'm online (I'm online)

I'm online (Hello friends)
I'm online (Hello Mother, Hello Father)
I'm online (You thought I'd died)
I'm online (But I'm alive)
And on-line!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: