Sunday 12 December 2010

On the train to Rome

CHORUS (C Am F C)
On the train to Rome
Two rolling stones
Both not alone
But no closer to home

VERSE
C
Emma you must be tired, you should get some sleep
F
I'll wake you up in plenty of time

Jack you're looking cold, use my coat as a blanket
Got to keep yourself warm

BRIDGE
G
Like a sister to a brother
We have to look after each other

CHORUS

VERSE
Well I can see your neck is stiff, turn around I'll give you a massage
Your bag is too fucking big

Give me your card and I'll make the reservations
I will do the thinking today

I made sandwiches and you can have some
Got to keep your strength up

Come stand beside me and we can do some yoga
I have a special routine

CHORUS

OUTRO
Am
And when we arrive
F
You can wait inside
G
I'll get you a delightful
C
Indian takeaway (repeat to fade)

No comments: