Friday 4 June 2010

The girl with the perfect posture

VERSE
F#
Some men like big girls, some like 'em small
F#
Some men like  short ones, others like 'em tall
B
Some are into bottoms, others into breasts
F#
But she's got something that's by far the best

BRIDGE
C#
She's so fine
B
Make her mine
F#
It's her spine

CHORUS
B
I'm in love with her perfect posture
E
She's like a ray in a darkened night
B
And you know that I want to get with her
E
It's so sexy how she stands up so straight

I'm in love with her perfect posture
It's like she's powered by some strength inside
That's the reason a girl was made for
That's a back that I want to ride

VERSE
While other girls cower and other girls bow
With rounded backs and heads bent low
She's like a beacon         tall in the night
A bright example of how it's done right

BRIDGE

CHORUS

SOLO 

VERSE
I've tried to emulate but it might be too late
I've rounded shoulders, my back isn't straight
I know that she is out of my reach
But I   want to learn if she's willing to teach

BRIDGE
The way she stands
It's so grand
Please command

No comments: