Tuesday 8 June 2010

Anglo-Saxon attitude

VERSE
C
It's a maddening, childish, joke
Em
How you float through life on a wave

I find you so infuriating
With that stupid ever-present grin

The cards always falling your way
                                         Am
It can't always be your lucky day

BRIDGE
                                       F
Doesn’t it strike you as strange
                                                     C
That you’re happy when we’re all in pain
                                                    F
I want to wipe that smile of your face
                                                 G
You need to be shown your place

CHORUS
C
I want you to fail
G
I've been praying so hard
F
Only with your demise, will my spirits rise
G
I long for you to lose

I want you to fall / I want to see a tear
Flat on your face / Roll down your face
If I had one wish, it would be this
Failure for you

VERSE
It would mean so much to me
More than I'd let you know

Your wild and careless air
Is too much for me to bare

It goes against the world that we live in
It’s not a good beginning

BRIDGE
You need to see that life is hard
That happiness is just a façade
Imagine if we all acted so free
What would happen to society?

CHORUS

MIDDLE
F                                                                         Am
You can't just go through life letting nothing get to you
People will think you’re looking down on them
F
You’ve got an attitude
G
You’re riding for a fall

CHORUS

No comments: