Saturday 29 May 2010

The great boredom battle


VERSE 1
D
I'm boring myself
Bm
Slowly to death
G
And I'm taking you with me
A
We've not much time left

My mother said, "Only the boring get bored"
But you need to accept some of the blame
We're in this together, this is our show
You can determine how well it goes

BRIDGE
E
I know something
G
Has to change

CHORUS
D
I'm bored by you, I'm bored by me
A
I'm bored by everything I see
G
The repetition, the carrying on
A
While we pretend there’s nothing wrong

I’m bored by love, I’m bored by hate
It’s all too slow, we’re all too late
While the sands they won’t be stopped
I need my world to be rocked

VERSE 2
I need an accident
A near-death experience
To shake me up and make me appreciate
All the things I've got

That's why I take risks
To nearly lose it all
To look over the edge into the abyss
And back at the world I'd miss

BRIDGE

CHORUS (1st part)

CHORUS
I'm bored by travel, I'm bored by change
It makes no difference, I'm still the same
I’m the problem all along
But most of all I’m bored by this song

CHORUS (2nd part)


The great boredom battle by thejackstaffordfoundation

No comments: