Monday 28 September 2020

Podcast Pollination

VERSE
A              E                          A
The radio inside my head is dull
D                                E                              A
The presenters have the same boring opinions
D                             A
The programming's repetitive
D                       A
The ideas never new
D                                                     E
If only there was something I can do

CHORUS
A                                    E
My thoughts were all the same
               D                  A
Until you pollinate my brain
            D                      E                      A
After a podcast I have new and shiny thoughts

VERSE
Podcasts have given me my education
I've learnt the most amazing tips and tricks
Adopted happy habits
Stopped what held me back
Turned my life around got back on track

CHORUS

INSTRUMENTAL

VERSE
An ice bath clears my head and trains my body
I want to lift the veil of materialism
I try to be a bit more vegan
ACT upon my thinking
And look forward to the life that comes after death

CHORUS











VERSE
I want to lift the veil of materialism
In reality we're aspects of the one
I bathe inside bliss brain
ACT upon my thinking


No comments: