Monday 13 February 2012

Silent conversations

VERSE
G.
You often say that I don't listen to you
D. C. G
Oh, come on baby now you know that's not true

You're like a radio with multiple channels
And I am just the one receiver

Just because I don't answer doesn't mean I'm not listening
It's to another channel I've been tuning-in

BRIDGE
You've got so much going on and it's all sounding so good
But your eyes say more than your mouth ever could

CHORUS
G
You've got that look in your eyes
That says it's going to be fine
C
I don't need chitter chatter
Words don't matter
They all scatter

You've got that look in your eyes
That says it's going to be fine
Even though we may fight
It is all right
You are my love delight

VERSE
Ok I don't recall exactly everything you said
Sometimes you're just too much to take in

It might cause you to doubt what I'm really about
But you should have a little faith in yourself

But I don't need any words, To hear you perfectly clear
Yeah what you are is screaming in my ears

BRIDGE

CHORUS

MIDDLE
Em
And your eyes are the silence
Am. C
That I could listen to all day

And your face is the music
That I hear even when you're not near

CHORUS

Her:
Your mouth is only good for one thing
Shut up and kiss me!

No comments: