Friday 1 January 2010

The alturistic artisan (or The morning after the year before)

VERSE
G
I was the self-appointed clown
C
Spreading goodwill and rolling all around

I threw my dignity on the fire
A selfless act that few seemed to admire
In fact...

CHORUS
G                       D              C              G
It seems that I, was an embarrassing fool again
It seems that I, was acting the ass again

VERSE
Nobody else was any fun
The party just wasn't going on

So I said what needed to be said
Followed by every thought inside my head

CHORUS

MIDDLE
C                                     G
Perhaps I went a little too far
Am                     C                            D
Some of the sensitive ladies I know they made complaints

At least it will give them something to talk about
When they've finished talking about their hair

CHORUS

The alturistic artisan by thejackstaffordfoundation

No comments: