Thursday 29 January 2009

Survivors

VERSE 1
G
We’ll have three days before the breakdown
C
That’s not enough time to get ourselves organized
G
I booked us in a practice at the paint ball park
C
The welts will be a small price to pay

CHORUS
C D
The white boys are already in gangs
C D
The Chinese are sure to stick together
C D
It’s the solitary loners that will have to stick together
C D
Come the end I’ll need to know that I have friends

VERSE 3
Water's the most important thing, I will find some plastic barrels
We'll need plenty of canned food
When the supermarket rush starts and the panic sets in
That’s when you’ll be offering me your thanks

CHORUS 2
The Muslims are already organized
The Catholics have castles in every town
It’s us isolated atheists that will need a helping hand
Come the end I’ll need to know that I have friends

INSTRUMENTAL

CHORUS 3
The Poles have all the practical skills
The Americans are naturally prepared
What good is a graphic designer when the power goes out
Come the end I’ll need to know that I have friends

No comments: