Friday 2 October 2020

Zoom Gloom

VERSE
F
Wall to wall meetings today
C
Hardly breaks, no time to play
Bf
Double the work, without the breaks
C
All over my body aches

Just cos I'm home doesn't mean I'm free
I'm working flat out virtually
That's not the way the family sees it
Calling me, in my room... with

CHORUS
Zoom gloom
Weighs me down
Talk is long, talk is cheap
With people I never meet

Zoom gloom
Nowhere to hide
Camera's on, I feel open wide
And everyone can see inside

VERSE
Mind is drifting can't concentrate
Fighting hard just to stay awake
Who wants a meeting after lunch?
One bad apple in the Brady Bunch

Too many faces to cognitize
I need more info than just the eyes
After every call I'm feel drained
Communicatively immune

CHORUS

MIDDLE
Barely time to wake-up
Put on a little up makeup
Before the camera's on
And show's begun

Wake up the co-host
The one that I love most
Do a little gurgle
I have come full circle

CHORUS



No comments: