Saturday 10 December 2022

I am solidified

VERSE
Bf              F             D#
There was something I knew I couldn't do
But I just said I'm gonna do it anyway

Screaming out 'my God, this isn't fair'
I had to bear, what I couldn't bear

              F
But I go tough, by saying - "I am enough"

CHORUS
            Bf
I am solidified
             F
I am a whole 
                  D#
A bundle of damage and crashes and hardships I've seen
F
Wrapped in one beautiful soul

I am a solid
I am a mass
Containing the failings and scrapings of so many scenes
A mishmash of shyness and sass

VERSE
Fear was a story that I told myself
What got me through was cultivated courage

Now I'm feeling universally known
I can be a little less alone

Cos I go tough
By saying - "I am enough"

CHORUS




No comments: