Thursday 15 April 2021

How I Stopped Worrying About What Other People Think Of Me

VERSE
D
I used to be the kind of girl
                                                 A
Who wouldn't go out without makeup

I lived my life for pictures
On Instagram and Facebook

        G                         D
And I, I made myself sick

BRIDGE
           G
Until I stopped worrying
      D
About the bad days

Stopped worrying
what the comments say

   G
I stopped worrying 
         A                                        D    A            
What other people think about me

CHORUS
D                       G
Now I'm happy
   Bm                                A
This one thought set me free

Now I'm happy
At last I'm true to me

Yes I'm happy
Without worrying about what other people think

VERSE
It's like a superpower
My philosophy's my mission

Nobody can hurt me 
Without my permission

And I don't make myself sick

MIDDLE
Bm A G D

BRIDGE

CHORUS

No comments: