Friday 22 December 2017

Dermal dreams

VERSE (hot)
C                               F              C
I am a picture of a health and well-being
C                             F              C
I exercise routinely twice a day 
F                                           C
I run at lunch in the midday sun
F                                           C
Then a sauna when I'm done
F
I cleanse my body with spicy, oily food
G
Look for a healthier guy, you'll find no one
C
Guaranteed

BRIDGE
Am                                  C
But I got this rash that won't go away

CHORUS
F                                          C
It must be something in my genes
F                             C
Still I hold onto the dream
F                               G                  C
That one day I will find the right cream

VERSE (rough)
My girlfriends started on a strict raw food regime
She's a model you know, the fittest girl you've seen
She takes supplements and extra fibre
She's so much energy can pull all-nighters
A live wire, this girls on fire

BRIDGE
But her skin is so very dry

CHORUS
I always sympathise with her
Always there advising her
Soon you're gonna find the right moisturiser

MIDDLE

VERSE

No comments: