Wednesday 18 April 2012

Man in the middle

VERSE
C
Sleeping by day
Am
Working by night
F
Blocking out everything
G
Shunning the light

Not answering calls
Not ever no more
Blocking the windows
And locking the door

LIFT
Dm
Oh
G
I have to find

CHORUS
C. F
I'm a man in the middle of something
Am F
What it is ain't exactly clear
Am
But I hope and I pray
F
And I work every day
G
And if I know if God's willing I'll make it someday
C     F
I'm a man in the middle of something

BRIDGE
Em                   Am
It's an answer that I have in mind
F                        G
The question is harder to find

VERSE
Reading the star light
Reading the signs
Channeling everything
A man of the times

Going on feeling
Building it up
No explanation
Talking is tough

LIFT

CHORUS
I'm a man in the middle of something
It's not finished, I don't know where it ends
Still I'll follow it through
Now inspite you
And I'll write you with progress if I ever I do
I'm a man in the middle of something

BRIDGE

MIDDLE
Am   C
I've given up everything to get here
F   C
My concentration is complete

Am C
But I'm still on a mission to get there
F   G
What I've done they'll all say was a feat

CHORUS

No comments: