Sunday 29 May 2011

Liberate Libya

CHORUS
A
Liberate Libya, oh oh oh
E
Give it up Gadaffi, oh oh oh
D
Come on now you've come so far, oh oh oh
A
Carry on and you'll be free

VERSE
A
He is a sad man, no love in his heart
F#m
He is a mad man, falling apart
D
He is a bad man, an evil guy
E
He is a dead man, who knows the end is nigh

BRIDGE
D
And it won't be too long
D                                            E
Until his time has come and gone

CHORUS

VERSE
He is a stoner, out of his mind
He is a loner, one of a kind
He is a moaner, I've seen him on TV
He is a groaner, it's all me me me

BRIDGE and CHORUS

MIDDLE
D                             F#m
Freedom is the sole solution
D                               F#m
And we will fight for revolution
                         D
Set the people free
                         E
It's down to you and me

CHORUS

No comments: